Friday, February 3, 2012

My first published photos!

I was contacted by the awesome Brittany Bentine of Locked Illusions Photographic Artistry out of Houston, Texas to contribute two of my pictures she chose personally for the very first issue of Aphotic Magazine. I was honored and SO excited to be able to contribute some of my work to this magazine. This magazine is a goth/alternative magazine that showcases some of the finest alternative art, fashion, and photography but also provides great articles for families. 

The first issue came out this week and I am so happy to see my pictures showcased right along next to other amazing artists. Sometimes you doubt yourself as a photographer and this has only made my passion grow stronger to provide quality custom images for my clients. Pick up a copy today!




No comments:

Post a Comment