Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Calabretta Family | Orange County

I had been anxiously waiting to post these shots of my dear friend and her family. I snapped these about 3 months ago and after busy schedules, diaper changes, first birthdays, and just good ol' life, my friend was able to pick her favorite and I FINALLY get to post them!

My friend Ani and I have known each other since the 7th grade. We went to high school together and after high school we lost touch for a few years. I was pregnant with my son when we found each other again. We met up for lunch and it was like we never lost touch. If its one thing I am blessed with when it comes to friends, it is that no matter how long we go not talking, we can always start exactly where we left off.

Since we got back in touch (which was about 3 years ago) I have had the honor of photographing MANY of her special moments. 

Her Wedding:

Ani & Ben Wedding

Her Pregnancy:

Anxiously Waiting

Their one year anniversary (AND she just found out she was expecting!)

1 Year Later

The new addition to the Calabretta Family:

Olivia Collage 2

And now a year after their little Olivia made her debut, I captured what will be their first official family pictures. I can't express enough, how honored and blessed I am to be able to capture many of my friends and families memories and how amazing it is to see my friends and family members become wives and mothers.

Now my heart is full.

Enjoy just a few shots from this amazingly beautiful family...


IMG_2034Edit2

IMG_2325Edit2

IMG_1775Edit2

IMG_2330Edit2

IMG_2355Edit2

IMG_2270Edit2IMG_2268Edit2

IMG_2136Edit2

IMG_1809Edit2

IMG_1893Edit2

IMG_2066Edit1

No comments:

Post a Comment