Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Babys 1st Year!


I can remember like it was yesterday that my son was a year old. He still had that "baby" baby face, and smelt of delicious johnson & johnson baby lotion. He is now two and has since traded that baby smell for a dirt and grassy smell and his "baby" baby face has narrowed a little. I still and will always consider him my baby. Even though he is not such a "baby" anymore.

So, if my baby can't stay a baby forever, at least I have the perk of taking other babies photos!

The mother of this adorable little girl contacted me to do her 1 year birthday photos. Mom had wanted to do a damask/hot pink theme for the shoot since thats what the babys birthday party is themed. I LOVED the idea. I had brought a few props for the shoot but mom had the BEST prop ever! She found this amazing damask patterned kid couch at Big Lots (big lots people!) and brought it to the shoot with her. Such an awesome and adorable little couch! Now thats my kinda client! I love when they have ideas!

The baby had a 30 minute window but we got some great photos.

Enjoy!!




Babys First Birthday


Babys First Birthday


Babys First Year



Babys First Birthday

Babys First Birthday


Babys First Birthday



Babys First Birthday

Babys First Birthday

Babys First Birthday

XoXo,


Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment