Thursday, May 12, 2011

Baby Love

My sister is due in June with her second child. It will be another boy for her. I am so happy I have been so involved during her pregnancy. I even got to help pick the name! Her and my brother in law were going to name their boy either Devin or Gavin. I love both names don't get me wrong but I couldn't see my soon to be born nephew with those names. SO, I proposed the name Daven. It is hebrew for "beloved". They totally loved it and so thats what they will name him.

On top of helping with the name, I also get to be in her room when she is in labor. Being that I had my son via C section I have always been fascinated with natural births and the emotion behind giving birth naturally. So, I will be behind the scenes snapping shots of my sister during this time. I hope and pray the delivery goes well and that she is comforted and that it is not as painful as the last time she gave birth.

In the meantime, here are some shots from her maternity session. We took alot of shots but here are some from the first batch. There are so much more to edit.


IMG_0706edited1

IMG_0415Edit1

IMG_0517Edited1

No comments:

Post a Comment