Monday, December 6, 2010

Redlands, CA | The Hernandez Family

Last month I shot with an awesome little family. Amanda was referred by one of my good friends and we hit it off great!

It was a rainy weekend that weekend and I was afraid it was going to ruin our shoot. But the good Lord had mercy on my shoot and it didn't rain a drop that hour. Score!

IMG_8774_edited-1 copy

Her son was adorable. He is my sons age and he was such a ham. He was great for the camera and even gave me a great big hug when he got there. Just like old friends. Even though I'd never met him. How cute is that?
IMG_8548Edit3

Baby A

IMG_8524Edit2

I loved photographing the mommy love that emulated from Amanda. You could tell she was crazy about her son. Just like I am about mine.


IMG_8779_edited-1 copy


IMG_8911_edited-1

Eskimo Kisses!

She loves him so much, she got his name tattooed on her! Now thats my kinda mommy!

IMG_8713_edited-1

It was so nice to meet her family. Her dad and brother were awesome and you could tell they loved their nephew and grandson so much.

IMG_8928_edited-1

IMG_8953_edited-1

IMG_8666Edit2

IMG_8869Edit2

IMG_8659Edit2

It was such a warm n fuzzy kinda shoot, even though it was a little chilly. I can't wait to work with this family again.



IMG_8646_edited-1 copy

IMG_8994_edited-2

XoXo,
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. A: I love her turtle tattoo and B. I need you to come take my pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... such sweet pictures! Such joy and love!

    ReplyDelete